Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Positive Thought for the Day
I know and accept the universal law that sharing my abundance draws more abundance to me.
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
From The Daily Motivator
You have the opportunity, right now, to make today mean something. Instead of just getting through this day, you can live it in such a way that it positively transforms your life and your world. There is an essential part of you that longs to make a difference. Underneath all the superficial comings and goings of daily life, there is a driving purpose that is your life.
Whatever you may be doing on the outside, there is a way to express the purpose that lives on the inside. The more you discover, explore and stay connected to that purpose, the more rich and fulfilling your life will be.
You can make real and lasting meaning out of the smallest, most seemingly insignificant moment. In this day there are countless chances to do so.
Remember often the wondrous miracle that is your life. Let your thoughts, words and actions flow freely from the valuable, authentic person you are, and great things will surely happen.
This is a day to be filled with meaning and positive purpose. Now is your chance to make it a true treasure.
-- Ralph Marston
Actual Medical Chart Notes
- The skin was moist and dry.
- Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.
- Patient was alert and unresponsive.
- She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life until she got a divorce.
- Rectal examination revealed a normal-size thyroid.
- I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
- The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
- The patient was to have a bowel resection. However, he took a job as a stockbroker instead.
- Skin: somewhat pale but present.
- The pelvic exam will be done later on the floor.
- Patient was seen in consultation by Dr. ____, who felt we should sit on the abdomen and I agree.
- Large brown stool ambulating in the hall.
- She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was hot in bed last night.
- Patient was found in bed with her power mower.