Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Positive Thought for the Day
I am a miracle and have the power and strength to make my dreams come true
If you are doing your best, you will not have time to worry about failure.
From the daily motivator
How far beyond yourself are you willing to think and act? Have you ever done anything that will benefit the world not today, not next year, but a thousand years from now? If you limit your awareness to only your own concerns, you will continually be frustrated and disappointed. That is because your true nature exists far beyond the superficial, petty concerns of your shallow and fragile ego.
Imagine being able to live without fear, in a constant state of pure peacefulness and effortless fulfillment. That is the terrain you can inhabit when you let go of the concerns of self.
When you erect impenetrable borders between you and everything else, you push life's immense abundance away from your experience. The walls of exclusion and judgment that you create do quickly become your prison.
Your awareness does not have to be limited by your perceptions. Beyond the confines of time and distance there is no end to the fulfillment that can be known.
What you can achieve alone is quite impressive. Yet what you create by going beyond yourself can indeed fulfill every dream.
-- Ralph Marston
Many years before he was a huge movie star, actor Jim Carrey wrote a $10 million check for himself. The purpose of this gesture was to motivate himself towards his goals. In one interview, he talks about his habit of seeing his success before he was a success.
"I believe in that sort of thing," he says. "I'm not some sort of infomercial guy, but I do believe in visualizing what you want in life.”
The Third Biggest Lie
Ann Landers challenged her readers to come up with the world's third-biggest lie -- right after "The check is in the mail" and "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you." Here is a sampling from the thousands she received:
- "It's a good thing you came in today. We only have two more in stock."
- "Five pounds is nothing on a person of your height."- "You made it yourself? I never would have guessed."
- "Of course I'll respect you in the morning."
- "You don't look a day over 40."
- "Dad, I need to move out of the dorm into an apartment of my own so I can have some peace and quiet when I study."
- "It's delicious, but I can't eat another bite."
-"The new ownership won't affect you. The company will remain the same."
- "The puppy won't be any trouble, Mom. I promise I'll take care of it myself."
- "Your hair looks just fine."
- "Put away the map. I know exactly how to get there."
- "You don't need it in writing. You have my personal guarantee."
I recall a time when my son was about 18 months old...I had him strapped in a backpack and was rushing to catch the bus. Apparently I misstepped and fell down an entire flight of stairs, (13 to be exact). I was bruised, bleeding and I had torn my jeans... but my main concern was, naturally for my child.
My fears were alleviated though when from behind me I heard a gleeful giggle followed by, "Again!"
For more positve thoughts Click Here.