Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Positive Thought for the Day
I am decisive. I decide what I want and I go for it. Diligence gets things done and doers are winners.
What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
From the daily motivator
The joy of accomplishment
As you choose the way you will live this day, remember this. Accomplishment is truly a joy that's worth experiencing over and over again. The joy of accomplishment is in the doing. There is nothing that can match the feeling of knowing that you are making a difference.
Working to get something done enables you to discover and develop your own unique strengths. It is a highly fulfilling way to spend your time.
Accomplishment never gets old or tiresome. For each accomplishment opens the door to a whole new level of exciting possibilities.
Right now, there are all kinds of things that can be done to add value to your world. Decide to be the person who will step forward to do them.
Though the outer rewards of accomplishment are many, accomplishment is also its own reward. Choose today to make the effort, to persist with purpose and commitment, and know the special joy that accomplishment brings.
-- Ralph Marston
While on a car trip, an old couple stopped at a roadside restaurant for lunch. The old woman unfortunately left her glasses on the table, but didn't miss them until they were back on the highway. By then, they had to travel quite a distance before they could find a place to turn around.
The old man fussed and complained all the way back to the restaurant, telling his wife she needs to be more responsible about her belongings.
When they finally arrived, as the old woman got out of the car to retrieve her glasses the old man said, "While you're in there, you may as well get my hat, too."
More of The Bible According to Kids
The following statements about the Bible were written by children and have not been retouched or corrected (i.e., bad spelling has been left in.)
- Solomon, one of David's sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.
- When Mary heard that she was the mother of Jesus, she sang the Magna Carta.
- Then the three Wise Guys from the east arrived and found Jesus in the manager.
- Jesus was born because Mary had an Immaculate Contraption.
- St. John, the blacksmith, dumped water on his head.
- Jesus enunciated the Golden Rule, which says do one to others before they do one to you.
- He also explained that "Man does not live by sweat alone".
- It was a miricle when Jesus rose from the dead and managed to get the tombstone off the entrance.
- The people who followed Jesus were called the 12 decibles.
- The epistles were the wives of the apostles.
- One of the opossums was St. Matthew who was also a taximan.
- St. Paul cavorted to Christianity. He preached the holy acrimony, which is another name for marriage.
- A Christian should have only one spouse. This is called monotony.
For more positve thoughts Click Here.