Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Positive Thought for the Day
I live and enjoy this moment, here and now.
I radiate peace and love to others.
I open my heart to this moment.
Life is overflowing with the new. But it is necessary to empty out the old to make room for the new to enter.
"Sooner or later, those who win are those who
think they can."
From The Daily Motivator
There is extraordinary value in knowledge. And there is also much value in what you do not know.
For in the unknown, there are possibilities that have no restrictions. When contemplating the unknown, your imagination has no limits.
Though the unknown can be frightening, it can also be magnificently beautiful and inspiring. You can put into it whatever you wish.
In the realm of things you do not know, there is plenty of room for the joy of discovery and the enlightenment of learning. There is ample space to dream, to envision, and to grow.
To act as if you already know everything is to deny yourself all the good things that are yet to be imagined and discovered. Mystery gives life a depth and richness that you would not want to be without.
As each moment passes, make good use of all the things you know. And be thankful that you don't know it all.
-- Ralph Marston
Too Much Television
Q: How do you know a kid who's watches too much TV?
A: You ask a five-year-old what sound a duck makes, and his answered "AFLAC!"
Did You Ever Wonder?
- Can you cry under water?
- How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
- Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
- Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?
- Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- What did cured ham actually have?
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?