Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Positive Thought for the Day
I feel alive, energetic and ready to take on the world.
"There is no better opportunity to
receive more than to be thankful for what you already have.
Thanksgiving opens the windows of opportunity for ideas to
flow your way."
From The Daily Motivator
Learn to love
Learn to love the challenges, and you will grow stronger. Learn to love putting forth effort, and you'll find yourself becoming more capable and effective.
Learn to love making a positive contribution, and your life will grow richer. Learn to love being around people who are different than you, and you'll gain many valuable new perspectives.
Learn to love discovering what you do not know, and your knowledge will greatly expand. Learn to love truly listening, and your wisdom will increase.
Learn to love giving, and your life will be blessed. Learn to love being thankful, and you'll know real abundance.
Learn to love the ordinary moments, and you'll find each day filled with warm golden treasures. Learn to love simply being, and you'll rise to a whole new level of awareness.
Learn to love something about each day, and your days will bring rich fulfillment. Learn to love, and you'll know how to live.
-- Ralph Marston
You Know It's Not Going to Be a Good Day When...
- Your four-year-old wakes you up with the news that it's almost impossible to flush a grapefruit down the toilet.
- Your boss tells you not to bother to remove your coat.
- Your pet rock snaps at you.
- Your twin sister forgets your birthday.
- You wake up to discover that your waterbed broke, and then realize that you don't have a waterbed.
- Your income tax refund check bounces.
- Your doctor tells you that you're allergic to chocolate.
- Your blind date turns out to be your ex-spouse.
The Anderson family just moved into their new home when a neighbor asked 5-year-old Tommy Anderson how he liked it.
“It’s great,” Tommy said. “I have my very own room and my brother Alex has his own room, and Jamie has her own room too! But poor mom, she is still with dad…”