Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
One Year From Now
Then why not create one today? Take the time to think about where you want to be, one year from "now." Find a quiet place and write down your vision. Don't limit yourself and squash anything that tries to attack your dream.
The quickest route from conception to manifestation of your "one year from now," is the route where you take the time to make crystal-clear, detailed, and exciting plans.
This, is how you do that. Write down a clear, vivid description of exactly how your life looks like this time next year. Include the names of the people, financial institutions, health clubs, the major milestones and the specific actions that you will take to reach your goals. When you do, you'll not only give your life new meaning, you'll be spurred forward by the rewards.
To your success!
(c) Copyright 2006 - 2008 by http://franbriggs.com