Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
We are naturally unlimited until we assume a mind.
Then the evolution begins of progressively limiting
ourselves until we can no longer bear it. When life
becomes altogether unbearable, we then start the
devolution. We reverse the process by letting go of
thoughts more and more until the complete peace and
total freedom from thought is reestablished.
"One makes life easier by recognizing the laws of nature,
which are only the laws of cause and effect. When one
discovers that mind or thinking is the cause, and what
happens in the world is effect, he then consciously
controls his circumstances and environment."