Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Positive Thought for the Day
I am an overcomer. I release faith that destroys all doubt, despair and destructive forces that would hinder my success.
Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.
What comes out of you when you are squeezed is what is inside of you.
What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.
When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.
From the daily motivator
Who you think you are
What is the image you have of yourself? Who and what do you think you are? If your self-image is in conflict with your goals, the self-image will win out and the goals will fall by the wayside. Yet when your image of yourself is in agreement with your goals, those goals will be achieved in ways that seem almost effortless.
Who you think you are has a tremendous impact on the person you actually become. And fortunately, you can choose precisely who you think you are.
Others will often try to tell you who you are, but you don't need to pay any attention to them. Instead, decide to see yourself as the person you would most truly like to be.
The way you choose to see yourself exerts a steady and substantial influence on all the other choices you make. And those choices add together to build the reality of your life.Truly see yourself as the person who can live the life you most sincerely desire to live. Who you think you are is precisely who you will come to be.
-- Ralph Marston
Two Vampire Bats
One evening two vampire bats were hanging out in their cave. One said, "Man, I'm starving! I need to get some blood!" And he flew out of the cave.
He returned about three hours later with blood dripping from his mouth.
"Where'd you get the blood?" the other bat asked.
"Well, you fly out of the cave, and you see the first tree on the left?"
"Yes," the other bat replied.
"Well, I didn't."
Laws for Parents
- A child's behavior will improve in proportion to the distance she is away from the parent.
- Two is equal to two, except when referring to time. Two minutes of tantrum lasts 20 times as long as two minutes of quiet time.
- The choice of a preschooler's best friend corresponds directly to the distance the friend lives from your house.
- The chance of a surprise visit by your parents-in-law is directly proportional to the size of the mess in your home.
-A child will always eat exactly what she has loved for the past year---unless it is the only food in the fridge.
- The ease with which a toddler acquires the ability to say a word increases with its likelihood to embarrass a sailor.
For more positve thoughts Click Here.