Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Positive Thought for the day
I give thanks for my whirlwind success for I gather in the harvest of endless opportunities.
We become wiser by adversity.
Self-worth comes from one thing - thinking that you are worthy.
Simply put, you believer that things or people make you unhappy, but this is not accurate. You make yourself unhappy.
Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.
From the daily motivator
Take the energy
Do not continue to provide more energy to your fears. Instead, take the energy from your fears and turn it toward positive purpose. There is nothing to be gained by giving additional energy to your anger. Take the energy from your anger, and direct it toward creative, fulfilling action.
Whatever you focus upon, whether it is positive or negative, you provide with additional energy. Whether you love it or hate it, whether you long for it or fear it, your focus and attention will make it more powerful in your life.
There can be large amounts of energy in your fears, your angers, and your frustrations. The thing to do with all that negative energy is not to add to it, but to apply it toward your most positive purposes and most treasured desires.
If you truly wish to avoid something, be careful not to nourish it with your focus and your energy. Find something else to move toward, and keep that positive goal at the center of your awareness.
In each moment, you can choose where to focus your attention and your energy. Seek to keep your focus as positive as possible, and you'll move steadily in the direction of your dreams.
-- Ralph Marston
Things You Don't Want to Hear Over an Airline PA Top Things You Don't Want to Overhear Over an Airline P.A. System
1. Ocean crossing flight: This is your Captain speaking, I just wanted to take this time to remind you that your seat cushions can be used as floatation devices.
2. Hey folks, we're going to play a little game of geography trivia. If you can recognize where we are, tell your flight attendant and receive an extra pack of peanuts.
3. Our loss of altitude allows a unique close up perspective of the local terrain. I assure you that it's all part of our airline's new commitment to make your a flight a sight seeing extravaganza.
4. Goose! Bogey at 2 o'clock....one on our tail!!!! Eject!!!! Eject!!!!!!!
6. (As the plane turns around right after takeoff)....uhhhhh....we have to go back ....we ..we ....uhhhhhh ....forgot something.....
7. I'm sure everyone noticed the loss of an engine, however the reduction in weight and drag will mean we'll be flying much more efficiently now.
8. Fasten your seat belt. (same tone your friend with the suicidal driving tendencies uses when you get in the car).
9. This is your Captain speaking....these stupid planes are a lot different than the ships I'm used to.. so you'll have to give me some leeway...
10. It would be a good idea if right now everyone closed their shades and watched the in-flight movie.
11. We've now reached our cruising altitude of 20,000 feet and ... Oh noooooooo!!!!!..
12. Don't worry! That one is always on E...
13. Get the parachutes ready...
14. Drinks are on me...
15. I'll have what the Captain's having...
16. Hey capt'n take another hit man...
For more positve thoughts Click Here